Last week, we discussed 15 First Date Questions to Keep the Night Interesting. We sure hope it made the world of difference in the way your dating conversations go on first dates. Now, it’s time to tackle the other end of the stick… questions you should not ask on a first date… ever.
Never, Ever Ask These 20 Questions on a First Date
If you’ve been on many first dates, you probably have some really interesting horror stories to tell about the things you and your dates have said to each other. You’re searching for a first date, that will actually lead to a second one. So, avoid these 20 questions at all costs, so the dating conversation doesn’t go south:
- How do you think I look?
- How many kids do you want?
- Why did you and your ex break up?
- Have you ever fallen in love before?
- Why are you currently single?
- What do your parents do for a living?
- What’s your biggest regret in life?
- Are you currently on a diet?
- Have you had any plastic surgery done?
- Want to come to my place for a drink?
- What’s your salary?
- In the last election, who did you vote for?
- What type of wedding would you like to have?
- Have you ever been a cheater?
- Where would you like this relationship to go?
- Do you have commitment issues?
- Have you ever had any STDs?
- Would your parents approve of me?
- Is that a spray-on tan?
- What’s your 10-year plan for your life?
Are you single and ready to go out on a first date? Looking for someone established in life with whom you can build a future? Sugardaddie.com is the #1 online dating site for attractive single women and successful men with confidence and financial security.
And, it’s completely FREE to sign-up for Sugardaddie.com. So, register online today!